- Information Collection & Submission - When you visit the Website you acknowledge that you are providing us with, among other things and information, two specific types of information, both personal (or business related) information, including, PII that you provide and we collect, and Website use information that we collect as you interact with the Website.
- When you register with NeighBUZZ.com, you provide us with certain PII.
- NeighBUZZ.com may also collect information about you from other sources, such as newspapers, blogs, instant messaging services, and other users of the Website through the operation of the applications provided on the website (e.g., photo tags) in order to provide you with more useful information and a more personalized experience.
- When you use the Website, you may set up your personal profile, form relationships, send messages, perform searches and queries, form groups, set up events, add applications, and transmit information through various channels. We collect this information so that we can provide you the services and offer personalized features. We usually retain it so that, you can return to view prior messages you have sent or easily see your friend list. When you update information, we usually keep a backup copy of the prior version for a reasonable period of time to enable reversion to the prior version of that information.
- Certain third party applications created by third party developers may also be available on the Website. Third party applications are small bits of software, often possessing interactivity that may be installed into your User Content or shared with other users. However, NeighBUZZ.com does not control the third party developers, and cannot dictate their actions. When you engage with a third party application, you are interacting with the third party developer, not with NeighBUZZ.com, and we encourage you not to provide PII to the third party's application unless you know and trust the party with whom you are interacting.
- The Website may include certain searches, bulletin boards and forums, and any other interactive areas which allow feed-back to NeighBUZZ.com and interaction between, and exchange of, User Content with and among its users. NeighBUZZ.com does not control the messages, information or files delivered to or received from searches, bulletin boards and/or forums.
- Provisions to the contrary notwithstanding, NeighBUZZ.com reserves the right at all times, and without needing further permission from you, to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, governmental or law enforcement request, or discovery order, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in the sole discretion of NeighBUZZ.com, are objectionable or in violation of this Agreement.
- Security - NeighBUZZ.com uses commercially reasonable administrative, technical, human, and physical measures to protect your PII and credit card information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. In addition, NeighBUZZ.com uses commercially reasonable methods to ensure that your PII is accurate, up-to-date and appropriately complete with in our systems. You warrant that you shall do the same.
- Consent. By using the Website, you are consenting to have your personal data, including your PII, transferred to and processed in the United States pursuant to this Agreement. The Website is hosted in the United States.
- Use of Personally Identifiable Information.
- Except as described in this Agreement, NeighBUZZ.com will get your permission before we use your PII in a way that is inconsistent with the purpose for which it was submitted or share your PII with third parties that are not affiliated with NeighBUZZ.com. NeighBUZZ.com will only use the PII you provide us in a manner that is consistent with this Agreement. If NeighBUZZ.com obtains your PII from a third party, such as a business partner, our use of that information is also governed by this Agreement.
- In order to locate other NeighBUZZ.com users that you may already know in the physical world, NeighBUZZ.com may allow its users to search for other users using certain PII gathered during registration (including full name or email address). NeighBUZZ.com may also allow users to browse for certain profile information or other User Content in order to help connect with other users (including schools or companies where users may have attended or worked). NeighBUZZ.com may also enable users to publicly display some of their PII as an element of their User Content if they choose to do so via a profile setting. Internet search engines may index the portion of your profile or other User Content that is publicly displayed.
- By registering at the Website, your location will be displayed on Website maps. If you do not want your location displayed, then you should not register for the Website.
- NeighBUZZ.com may periodically use your email address to send you promotional materials related to the NeighBUZZ.com services and applications, as applicable. If you want to stop receiving such materials from NeighBUZZ.com, you should follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- NeighBUZZ.com employees, agents and contractors must have a business reason to obtain access to your PII. NeighBUZZ.com may share your PII with those who help us manage or provide the Website (for example, message board administration, order fulfillment, statistical analyses, data processing), or with outside contractors, agents or sponsors who help us with the administration and maintenance of the Website. These outside contractors, agents or sponsors may temporarily store some information on their servers, but they may only use your PII to provide NeighBUZZ.com with a specific service and not for any other purpose. NeighBUZZ.com may also provide your PII to a third party in those instances where you have chosen to receive certain information and have been notified that the fulfillment of such a request requires the sharing of your PII.
- There may be instances when NeighBUZZ.com may access or disclose your PII or other information provided or posted by you without providing you a choice in order to: (i) protect or defend the legal rights or property of NeighBUZZ.com, any of our affiliated companies or an outside contractor or their employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of users of the Website or members of the public including acting in urgent circumstances; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with the law or legal process or request by a law enforcement agency. In addition, if NeighBUZZ.com sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of all or a material part of its assets or equity or is otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of its business, which NeighBUZZ.com may do at its sole discretion and without requiring your consent, NeighBUZZ.com may transfer your PII to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
- PII Review or Modification. Whenever possible, you should review any PII we maintain in our records. We will take commercially reasonable steps to correct any PII if you inform us that it is incorrect. At any time you can view and change your PII which we maintain on you, your profile information or any User Content by logging into your account and accessing features such as "Edit Profile" and "Security Settings."
- To Stop Use of PII. If you ask NeighBUZZ.com in writing to stop using your PII NeighBUZZ.com will honor that request while retaining any record of your PII that is necessary to comply with applicable federal, state or local law or discovery request.
Neighborhood Friends, Inc.
3091 College Park Drive, #240-9
The Woodlands, Texas 77384